Chikamasa Scissors B-500SF | Razor Sharp Edge | Fluorine Coating | Made in Japan
The outside of B-500 line's blade is grinded round, so it would not damage grain of grape. When thinning out grain of grape and reversing a wrist, shears and tweezers are used at the same time. Resting from sap and juice by fluorine coating and groove at back of blade. Scale at the blade and handle helps you to trim accurately.
- Combines superior craftsmanship with practically
- Long lasting, flourine coated, stainless steel blades repel sap
- Large grips are perfect for both left and right handed use
- Rounded outer edge prevents accidental plant damage
- WINNER: "Trimmers Choice Award"