Chikamasa Scissors B-500SFchikamasa
The outside of the B-500 line's blade is ground round, so it would not damage the grain of the grape. When thinning out the grain of grape and reversing a wrist, shears and tweezers are used at the same time. Resting from sap and juice by fluorine coating and groove at the back of the blade. The scale at the blade and handle helps you to trim accurately.
- Combines superior craftsmanship with practically
- Long-lasting, fluorine coated, stainless steel blades repel sap
- Large grips are perfect for both left and right-handed use
- Rounded outer edge prevents accidental plant damage
- WINNER: "Trimmers Choice Award"